Our clinic uses personal information for the purposes set forth below and handles it with the utmost care.
Feel free to contact us regarding any questions you have about our handling of personal information.
Purposes of Use of Personal Information at Our Clinic
Provision of medical care
- To provide medical services at our clinic
- To communicate with other hospitals, clinics, maternity homes, pharmacies, visiting nurse stations, and nursing service providers, etc.
- To reply to inquiries from other medical institutions, etc.
- To seek opinions/advice from outside doctors, etc., in order to diagnose and treat patients
- To outsource procedures including laboratory testing
- To explain patients’ conditions to family members, etc.
- For other purposes related to the provision of medical care to patients
- To conduct office work and its outsourcing related to medical/nursing/worker’s accident insurance and publicly funded health care at our clinic
- To submit statements of medical expenses to the deliberation and payment agency
- To reply to inquiries from the deliberation and payment agency or insurer
- To submit statements of medical expenses to and reply to inquiries from governmental agencies related to publicly funded health care
- For other purposes of medical billing related to medical/nursing/worker’s accident insurance and publicly funded health care
Our clinic’s administrative operations
- For accounting
- For reporting, including malpractice
- To improve medical services provided to the patient
- For other purposes related to our clinic’s administrative operations
To report the results of health checkups, etc., to companies or other organizations that commission them
For consultation or reporting to specialized organizations related to medical care and insurance companies, such as in relation to medical professional liability insurance
As data for maintaining and improving medical/nursing services and office operations
To cooperate in medical training conducted in our clinic
For case studies in our clinic aimed at improving the quality of medical care
For providing information to outside auditing organizations
- Among the above purposes, if there are any matters with which you have difficulty consenting to the provision of information to other medical institutions, please let us know.
- Unless you notify us to the contrary, you will be deemed to have consented to this policy.
- You may revoke or change such notifications at any time.